Tradition Search Partners represents schools in N-12 educational-leadership searches. We are typically called in as “fixers” to tough searches; we utilize aggressive and tested processes, advanced technology and data, and white-glove service you’d expect in your for-profit work. We are proud supporters of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
Tradition Search Partners was founded in 2015 to provide extraordinary service to clients like you in the N-12 education sector who were being forced to settle for less.
We are typically called in as “fixers” when a search is more challenging than usual: ultra-niche target demographic, tiny schools, challenging geographies, and previously unsuccessful searches.
That’s what we do best: we utilize aggressive and tested processes, advanced technology and data, and white-glove service you’d expect in your for-profit work to get the results you want even in the most complex situations.
Select search clients
We have placed one or more senior leaders at each of the following client schools or organizations.
- Akiba Academy of Dallas (Dallas, Texas)
- Atlanta Jewish Academy (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Ashbrook Independent School (Corvallis, Oregon)
- Berman Hebrew Academy (Rockville, Maryland)
- Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Jewish Day School (Chicago, Illinois)
- Bread for Israel (New York, New York)
- Fuchs Mizrachi (Beechwood, Ohio)
- Jewish Family Service of Delaware (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Lerner Jewish Community Day School (Durham, North Carolina)
- Levine Academy (Dallas, Texas)
- Instituto Albert Einstein (Panama City, Panama)
- #MEAction (Los Angeles, California) — Ongoing
- Northwest Yeshiva High School (Mercer Island, Washington)
- Temple Beth Am Day School (Miami, Florida)
- Yeshivah of Flatbush (Brooklyn, New York)
Schedule a free consultation
4031 Durness Way
Houston, TX 77025
(C) 2015-2020 Tradition Search Partners LLC
Formerly Atid Services LLC